Our key focus in to assist you to reduce your time to market by providing design expertise, material selection advice and a rapid turnaround on custom extrusions.
We encourage development teams who require extruded tubing solutions to consider performance requirements and clinical application of the solution at the outset, such as:
- Flexural stiffness
- Kink resistance
When your requirements are outlined, our expert staff will provide further options or suggestions to achieve this performance. A contract design service for the design, development and manufacturing of complex extruded tubing is provided.
Capabilities – Extruded Tubing
- Materials: Polyamide, Polyurethane, Polyolefin, Polycarbonate, PVDF, Polypropylene, Hytrel, PET, Thermoplastic Elastomer materials & custom compounds.
- Precise tolerance for monofilaments, over-extrusions, wire coating, radiopaque tuning in and any colour and braid coating
- Diameters from 0.010in. to 0.225in., minimum wall thickness of 0.0015 in.
- Expert tool design utilizing the most current Auto-Cad and Solidworks software
- State of the art microprocessor controlled, closed-loop extruders